The Restaurant Manager (RGM) has overall responsibility for managing daily operations of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) to ensure delivery on guest satisfaction, and to obtain desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability, and employee retention). The RGM leads the restaurant management team and oversees the financial controls, operations, people development, Guest service and BKC compliance within the restaurant across all shifts. A RGM should be able to work long and/or irregular shifts, including extra shifts, as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant. This position is directly manages Team Members and Assistant Managers. This position interacts with restaurant team members, restaurant management, Business Manager, customers, members of the field operations team and outside vendors.
- Directs efficient and accurate preparation of products for prompt customer delivery within the established speed of service guidelines
- Motivates and directs team members to do what it takes to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings, while consistently adhering to quality, service and cleanliness standards
- Provides coaching and feedback to crew and managers on crew stations, BKS products, processes and policies; leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting and retaining effective crew talent
- Assumes full responsibility for the restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies and following cash control/security procedures
- Maintains inventory, manages labour, and applies financial report analysis to enhance restaurant results
- Enforces compliance of government regulations, employment laws, food safety, operations and BKS policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Diploma holder
- Possesses leadership and development skills
- A minimum of four (4) years of excellent of experience in F&B or in the retail/hospitality industry is preferred
- Proficiency in English language, Math and Windows software